48 questions about me.
An old school meme.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Just me. My middle name is my mother’s maiden name and sorry, but I’m not a fan. Dale. I feel like a chipmunk.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
A week or so ago. Drunk with the iPod on out by the fire pit.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No, since I use the computer for most everything it has gotten horrible. To paraphrase Steel Magnolias : “I have the handwriting of a serial killer.”
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
It’s a duo: pastrami and corned beef, together. I call it Porn Beef.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No. I have had stepkids though. Now I just have my two fur kids, and I’m pretty damn happy with just them.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Well shit yes, I’m fabulous. Just ask anyone.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Am I breathing?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes. And everything else I rolled in here with.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I have and would again, and again, and again. When I complete my 13 5K’s in 13 I’m taking myself skydiving. I figure by then I’ll only look like the Michelin Mans little sister instead of the Man himself.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Lucky Charms !
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Sometimes, depends on the shoes. For quick getaways I prefer slip-ins.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I don’t know, maybe? I made it through what some call the most stressful times in ones life, including the death of my husband and father in a 9 month period, so I guess. Plus, I used to be a cop, so I’m kind of made that way.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their appearance and their smile.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My pear shaped midsection. And that I have almost no willpower towards food.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Neon green Nike Frees.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Howard Sterns Best of The Week
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Turquoise or neon green.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
A good BBQ, puppy breath, Hawaiian Tropic tanning oil
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
Pretty important but I don’t let them wad me up into an asshat or anything. everyone has the right to their own views.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
College football !
27 . HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown with fading highlights and emerging roots. Trying to grow my hair out. Come March/April, highlights again !
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Seafood. Pasta. Steak/burgers.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Ooh. Happy ending lah.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Zero Dark Thirty. HOLY WOW.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer, in the pool, on the lake, at the beach. Can’t beat sweet summertime.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate lava cakes.
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Blend of both.
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
TV and iPad.
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Gillian Flynn’s Sharp Objects.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I have a magic trackpad, don’t need no stinking mousepad.
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
TOUCHDOWN AUBURN !
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
Alternative rock and 80′s/90′s stuff. REM, Seven Mary Three, Phoenix, Two Door Cinema club, Semisonic, etc.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Australia? I lived in Singapore for 10 years so I’ve been on every continent.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Waking up each day on the right side of the dirt !
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Ocean Springs, MS.
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Hell. AKA The Armpit of Alabama.
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Cream/yellow colored siding (UGH) with a red tin roof.
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Black Jeep Liberty / Silver Jeep Wrangler
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
Beats a sharp stick in the eye, or checking my online dating mailbox.
Author comments are in a darker gray color for you to easily identify the posts author in the comments